Saturday 24 February 2018

Sgt Frog Plush





In between costume fabrication, I was also sewing up a Sgt. Frog plush. The one I made, is of Sgt. Keroro of the anime Sgt. Frog (the same makers of Gundam).










So because this is a plush, I had to make a sketch first, for the size and shape I wanted. Then, I created a mock-up based on the sketch I made. 


Here's what the complete torso looks. It's made out of flannelette and felt for the star.





Here's the face, I'm in the process of embroidering the eyes.


Sgt. Keroro completed.


Here's a better look of the embroidery work around the star. I used a satin stitch for most of the embroidery work.


I added embroidery floss between the fingers to give them more of a define shape.


I embroidered the tiny star on his hat. Sorry for the blurring picture.


For the mouth, I embroidered with a floss that's between the two different colours of felt.


Here's the back of the plush.


Sgt. Keroro with a Gundam.