Tuesday 13 February 2018

Sesshomaru Outfit




For my second outfit, I'll be making Sesshomaru for Anime North.


I handed embroidered the flower design for the top.


After sewing the top of the outfit together, I adding on the embroidery on top of that.


The making of this outfit is similar to the Inuyasha outfit, except for a few minor differences. 


In the images above, I cut out part of the shoulder and collar, then sewn in red cotton to matches the embroidery.


On the sleeves, I sewn in red cotton for adding extra length and to match the shoulder.


Just like the Inuyasha outfit, I made an extra collar.


So on Sesshomaru's outfit, there fur attach to his armor. Not sure what it is, some people say it's his tail, others say it's a demon  not  quiet sure... It's inside in this image above and that's why it appears not as furry compare to the reference picture.