Sunday 27 April 2014

What I've Been Up To


I haven't been able to get to my sew machine for a while. So I've been getting other thing done.


I finish Nanami's gold hair stick. It's made of cardboard to keep it light.

Here's a close up of the different beads used.

I added a popsicle stick for structure where it sits on my head.



Here is the base for the prop I'm making. I had some help with cutting the shape, but the rest I did myself.

I drew out the design, then trace it out on the wood, and went over it with a sanding tool.

For the curses, I had to use a Xacto knife.
I will be painting soon, once the weather clears up.


Here are the stencils I been working on:

Here a two profiled of butterflies.

Small sized butterfly.

Medium sized butterfly.

Large sized butterfly.
I will be adding more once I start stencilling.